Visit the Food Pantry
St. Olaf Food Pantry Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 10:00-12:00, food pickup by 11:30 a.m. Closed holidays.
NO CALLS accepted before 10:00 a.m.
Saint Olaf food pantry is a 3-day emergency food source for those in our community in need.
- Clients are welcome to visit the pantry no more than once every 30-days.
- We ask for a current address, working phone number and picture I.D. every time you visit.
- We ask you to call the pantry to place your order on the day you pick up your food.
You may authorize another person to pick up your food if you are not able. They must have proper identification, your I.D. (or copy) and authorization by you. When calling to place your order, please give the name of the person authorized to pick up for you.
- We ask you to pick up your food by 11:30 a.m.
- We ask you to complete a Client Choice Form so we may pack food to your liking.
Christmas and Easter Market
In addition to a monthly food offering, clients may secure a holiday meal for Christmas and Easter. Clients MUST register at the pantry approximately six to eight weeks prior to these Market events (phone registrations are not accepted).
Children’s Summer Food Program
In addition to a monthly food offering, clients with school age children may secure additional food assistance when children are home for the summer months. Clients MUST register their children with proper documentation (IEP, Health Cards, report card, birth certificate, or any other item that verifies school age eligibility) during the Summer Food Program registration period (approximately one month prior to the last day of school).
A volunteer team staffs the St. Olaf Food Pantry. Please respect our volunteers and our program guidelines. We have the right to discontinue service to anyone misusing our service.