Angel Tree 2022
The Angel Tree is going to be in the Parish Hall from November 19th to December 4th
St Olaf will assist seven agencies in our community with gifts for their clients.
The Angel Tree Committee members will be in the Commons after Mass Nov 5th and 6th to answer any questions and sign up volunteers.
Angela Luina and Ada Fauber
The Angel Tree with gift tags will be located in the Parish Hall. We have more people in need of assistance for Christmas gifts than in the past few years.
Please consider taking an angel from the tree to make someone’s Christmas brighter!
Saint Olaf Catholic Church will assist these agencies with Christmas gifts for their clients.
- Angels of Mercy Clinic: The clinic offers free compassionate, quality health care, to the uninsured and under insured residents of the greater Williamsburg area.
- Avalon a center for Women and Children: Avalon Center works to end domestic and sexual violence by breaking the cycle of abuse through prevention, education, shelter, and support services in the Williamsburg area.
- Child Development Resources (CDR): It is a 501 C3 public charity that provides services to young children and their families. They provide early intervention for children with developmental disabilities and delays.
- Grove Christian Outreach: Grove Outreach provides families in the community with groceries, clothing, and financial assistance is available.
- Salvation Army: The Salvation Army serves children, families and seniors in our community.
- Saint Charles Lwanga Homes: Sister Agnes and the sisters provide assisted living facilities in Williamsburg. The homes provide care to people who require assistance with daily living.
- Saint Olaf Food Pantry: These are families that use the food pantry at St. Olaf Catholic Church.
The agencies we serve asked, that the gifts be UNWRAPPED. It helps them to ensure all gifts are appropriate and no one is left out.
We are accountable for all angel tags we are given. When you return your gift to the Parish Hall please be sure your Angel Tag Is Attached. Thank you,
The Angel Tree will be in the Parish Hall from November 19th to December 4th. Please return gifts no later than December 6th Gifts will be delivered to the agencies on December 8th. The non-profit organizations that you have been so generous to in the past, could not say enough about your generosity to those in need in our community.
The Angel Tree committee is excited and feels very blessed, helping the adults and children in our community.
God Bless You,
Angela Luina & Ada Fauber