Father Tom is available for confessions or to talk in the reconciliation room at scheduled times:
Wednesday and Friday 11 am - Noon
or By Appointment (757) 564-3819
St.Olaf will be open for private prayer and devotion in the main church.
No more that 10 persons should be in the space at any one time.
PRIVATE PRAYER: The Center door of the Church will be open for private prayer in the main Church. There will be no access to the Chapel. Door will be open: Monday 8 am to 3:30 pm; Tuesday, 8 am to 6 pm; Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 3:30 pm; Friday, 9 am to 1 pm any changes will be noted online on the parish calendar.
The tabernacle has been moved to the main church so that social distancing can be maintained.
Victim Assistance: 1-877-887-9603
Attorney General's Clergy Abuse Hotline 1-883-454-9064
Welcome to the home page for the Diocese of Richmond’s 2020 Bicentennial Celebration!
Calendar - Due to the uncertainty during the COVID-19 crisis these dates are tentative.
on the Save Your Seat Page
WEEKEND MASS SCHEDULE
Saturday 5:30 PM
Sunday 8 AM
Sunday 11 AM Live Streamed
WEEKDAY MASS SCHEDULE
Tuesday 10 AM
Wednesday 10 AM Live Streamed
Thursday 10 AM
Friday 10 AM Live Streamed
Wednesday & Friday 11 AM - Noon
or by appointment
SPECIAL MASS TIMES
Holy Days of Obligation
Thanksgiving Day Mass
Christmas Eve TBA
Christmas Day TBA
Vigil Mass TBA
Easter Sunday TBA
Readings for the week of September 13, 2020
- Sunday: Sir 27:30—28:7 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12  / Rom 14:7-9 / Mt 18:21-35
- Monday: Nm 21:4b-9 / Ps 78:1bc-2, 34-35, 36-37, 38 [cf. 7b] / Phil 2:6-11 / Jn 3:13-17
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 31:2 and 3b, 3cd-4, 5-6, 15-16, 20  / Jn 19:25-27 or Lk 2:33-35
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: 1 Cor 15:12-20 / Ps 17:1bcd, 6-7, 8b and 15 [15b] / Lk 8:1-3
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18 [18a] / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a